MemoryLovesMakeup

MemoryLovesMakeup

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Let me hear you say 'AFROBORIKE'!!!

Afroborike....gosh this crew was awsum. Runnersup in ABDC Season 4 competing with We Are Heroes. Both groups were deserving and having a spot in the finals. I loved Afroborike from week 1. They had talent,grace and just incorporated their style into their weekly challenges. I loved all their performances especially doing Britney Spears 'I'm a slave to u'. WTH when their girl came in the end with a real snake and
she was terrified of snakes but thats what i mean they brought it. Best crew,in my opinion, to ever dance on stage. The guys were awsum to watch and the girls are absolutely beautiful and proud to represent their country. Not too mention very humble. Luv dem!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment